- Event attendees must be at least 21 years of age to possess or consume alcohol.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be sold or served to individuals who appear to be or are intoxicated.
- No person may bring any type of alcoholic beverage into a licensed facility or area, nor may any person take alcoholic beverages out of a licensed facility or area.
- Your caterer must address and be responsible for all necessary ABC requirements.
- When alcohol is served, a VCU police officer must be present. Additional costs incur at the expense of the renter.