- The back yard of the Scott House may be tented for outdoor events.
- All tents must be secured using water barrels; stakes are not permitted due to underground water and electrical lines.
- An additional fee of $150 is added to the standard rental fee if a tent is erected for an event.
- A permit is required if the tent is 900 square feet or larger and the occupant load is more than 50.
- The Scott House will obtain the permit for the client. The commonwealth of Virginia charges $114 for the permit; the cost is responsibility of the client.